The Mobile Agent Forum
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Desktop version crashes Options
J T
#1 Posted : Tuesday, May 14, 2019 4:56:58 PM

Groups: Registered

Hey, guys. For the past year or so, the desktop version of the app will regularly crash on me when I'm using the stair menu. Has anyone else reported this? If necessary, I can create a video to show the crash. I've been meaning to report this here but I just hadn't gotten around to it. I was doing a PlanUp tutorial with a new photographer to our company earlier and when I was showing him how to use the various types of stairs, the app crashed on me 5 times.

Macbook Pro, PlanUp version 7.6.1, but this has been happening prior to that version.

Sponsor  

Our iPad App has now been launched - search for 'PlanUp' in the App Store on iPad.
neil
#2 Posted : Tuesday, May 21, 2019 1:36:53 PM

Groups: Administrators

This isn't something we have been aware of.

Are you trying to do the same thing each time it crashes? Does this happen with all the stair types?

If you could explain what you are doing when it crashes we can take a look and try to get this sorted for you.
Kind regards,
====================
Neil Torr
PlanUp

support@planup.co.uk
www.planup.co.uk
====================
J T
#3 Posted : Wednesday, June 05, 2019 3:45:33 PM

Groups: Registered

neil wrote:
This isn't something we have been aware of.

Are you trying to do the same thing each time it crashes? Does this happen with all the stair types?

If you could explain what you are doing when it crashes we can take a look and try to get this sorted for you.

What I'm doing is simply opening the stair menu to select a stair. Doesn't matter which one. This has been crashing regularly for a year or so. I'm happy to capture a video of it. I can make it crash pretty quickly just by opening up the stairs menu and moving through the various sub-menus.
neil
#4 Posted : Thursday, June 20, 2019 3:25:08 PM

Groups: Administrators

If you could capture the video that would be great - it would certainly help us find where to start from.
Kind regards,
====================
Neil Torr
PlanUp

support@planup.co.uk
www.planup.co.uk
====================